Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How system destroyed America

Viewer discretion advised!


Cool pants
The guy from the yellow submarine

Chemtrails free zone...
Stylishly and modestly

I have got a new pet...

My gosh...
Was it dark?

After being struck by lightning?
Sweet! Isn't guys?
Pink Panther...

You guys look good in the pink!
Tarzan, is that you?
Wink to let go...
Gold Rush
Thongs are for wimps, I wear... nothing
Am doing highlights... just going out
Waiting for TSA opt out?
Just had a manicure...
Free belly dance
Which way to the wigs alley?
You! How often do you shave your legs?
Almost like a Santa Claus
Yum, yum!
Guess what's my favorite color!
Male. But not a fanatic...
Cleaning, washing, but you must ventilate!
I do not know what it is - perhaps the company logo...
What are you scraching for? You won't find any gold!
Mini-polisher
The face looks like a non-Elvis

No comments:

Post a Comment